California ND CE Requirements
California Naturopathic Doctors must acquire 60 continuing education credits every two years to maintain their licensure. Of those 60 credits, 20 must be pharmacy related (pharmacy credits). Additionally, 45 CEs must be "live attendance" (in-person or on a webinar) and 15 may be self-study CEs. The CNDA offers enough CE events every year whereby an ND may get more than enough CEs to fulfill their licensing requirements every two years when CNDA events are attended.
CLICK HERE for our Self-Study Recordings - Immediate Download
Upcoming CNDA CE Events
8 Weekend Course in San Diego
30 General CEs for California NDs - CNDA approved
- Shorten your learning curve.
- Streamline case taking.
- Use the repertory to good effect.
- Prevent common & challenging mistakes.
- Learn materia medica in an organized, concise way.
- Are looking to learn an integrated, interesting, fun & effective approach to patient care.
- Love homeopathy but feel overwhelmed by it.
- Want to streamline the knowledge you have and bring a more effective application in the clinical setting.
Full time/Core ND teaching faculty at Bastyr University San Diego are invited to join us for free, upon acceptance into the course.
CNDA Self-Study Recordings
Immediate downoad: Select from our wide selection of pharmacy, conference, nature cure and business recordings.