Become a Corporate Partner - Support the CNDA
Dear Current or Prospective Corporate Partner,
In 2017, the Board of the CNDA convened for 2 strategic planning retreats focused on the future of the organization. It was a powerful meeting with positive and far-reaching outcomes. Simply stated, here are the new vision and mission of the CNDA:Vision: A healthy California
Mission: To advance the field of naturopathic medicine and make integrative healthcare accessible to all Californians.
But a vision and mission statement only go so far. We have strong and measurable objectives to help us realize our mission:
- Increase positive visibility and perception of naturopathic medicine.
- Ensure organizational and financial sustainability and growth.
- Proactively address relevant legislative and regulatory issues.
- Support NDs for successful clinical practice and healthcare leadership.
- Develop a network of positive relationships.
It is this action, through focused objectives, that moves us forward. This is where our partnership with you comes into play. Join us as a corporate partner and your support will allow us:
- to reach the public in a way that educates and engages them in naturopathic medicine;
- to maintain a central office and staff to support our doctors and corporate partners;
- to actively promote legislation that gives our doctors the ability to practice to the scope in which they were educated;
- to inform and promote leaders in the field of naturopathic medicine; and
- to develop positive relationships with other organizations towards the furtherance of our mission.
A HEALTHY CALIFORNIA.
Wishing you good health,
Kathy Konst, Executive Director