NW50: Chronic Fatigue: A Route to Resolution
Naturopathic Webinar 50
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Route to Resolution
with Dr. Todd Born, ND, CNS
Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2021, 2021: 6:30 - 8:30pm
2 CEs* (approved by CNDA & OBNM)
2 CEs for CA LAc* (pending)
REGISTER NOW * $75 members | $95 non-members
In this presentation, Dr. Todd Born will take a deep dive into chronic fatigue syndrome and will explain its clinical definition, epidemiology, proposed etiologies, genetics, metabolomics, clinical presentation, diagnosis and evaluation, conventional and naturopathic treatment options. Attendees will be able to learn Dr. Born’s successful evaluation and treatment plan that he has implemented in over 500 cases.
After the presentation, participants will be able to confidently:
- Understand clinical presentation and understand the 2015 IOM diagnostic criteria.
- Understand conventional and more expanded diagnostic workup, to ascertain more precise targets for therapy.
- Understand theoretical underlying etiologies of the disease, and how to address them with treatment interventions that will improve outcomes.
- Be able to implement conventional and naturopathic interventions, which are evidence and clinically based, to alleviate symptoms and hopefully cure the patient.
- Discuss the use of targeted therapies to address mitochondrial dysfunction, immune dysregulation and potential infectious causes.
Category 1 TM Credits
CE Provider #805
310 670 8100
This course is pending approval by The California Acupuncture Board for 2 hours of continuing education
This course will be available as a self study after the date of the live webinar.
*Refunds not available
Dr. Born is a naturopathic physician, certified nutrition specialist (CNS), co-owner and medical director of Born Integrative Medicine Specialists, PLLC. He is the Director of Product Development, Scientific and Clinical Education, as well as Scientific Advisor for Allergy Research Group. He is a medical wellness advisor for the International Medical Wellness Association.