The California Naturopathic Doctors Association (CNDA) is a professional membership association representing California naturopathic doctors (NDs). The CNDA is incorporated as a California mutual benefit 501(c)(6) nonprofit corporation.
Scope ModernizationJoin CNDAs efforts to modernize the scope of naturopathic practice in California. Help us meet our goal by donating.
Join us as a corporate partner and your support will allow us:
- to reach the public in a way that educates and engages them in naturopathic medicine;
- to maintain a central office and staff to support our doctors and corporate partners;
- to actively promote legislation that gives our doctors the ability to practice to the scope in which they were educated;
- to inform and promote leaders in the field of naturopathic medicine; and
- to develop positive relationships with other organizations towards the furtherance of our mission.
Upcoming CNDA Events
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM PDT
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM EST
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM PST
Find A DoctorFind A Naturopathic Doctor
Creating professional opportunities for California Naturopathic Doctors through volunteer service and action with professional development.
Our CNDA 2021 Virtual conference was a great success! Over one single, digital weekend we had our app downloaded 227 times initiating 2,930 message across 57 different user discussions. And as part of that participation, some of our attendees have won some fabulous prizes. Here are our winners!!
CNDA VICTORY! CA NDs to Administer Covid Vaccine After weeks of working to get NDs listed on the CA Dept of Public Health Covid Volunteer website, it has FINALLY happened! California NDs may administer vaccines.