The California Naturopathic Doctors Association (CNDA) is a professional membership association representing California naturopathic doctors (NDs). The CNDA is incorporated as a California mutual benefit 501(c)(6) nonprofit corporation.
Scope ModernizationJoin CNDAs efforts to modernize the scope of naturopathic practice in California. Help us meet our goal by donating.
Join us as a corporate partner and your support will allow us:
- to reach the public in a way that educates and engages them in naturopathic medicine;
- to maintain a central office and staff to support our doctors and corporate partners;
- to actively promote legislation that gives our doctors the ability to practice to the scope in which they were educated;
- to inform and promote leaders in the field of naturopathic medicine; and
- to develop positive relationships with other organizations towards the furtherance of our mission.
Upcoming CNDA Events
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM PDT
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM EDT
Find A DoctorFind A Naturopathic Doctor
CNDA VICTORY! CA NDs to Administer Covid Vaccine After weeks of working to get NDs listed on the CA Dept of Public Health Covid Volunteer website, it has FINALLY happened! California NDs may administer vaccines.
ND Volunteer Supervisory Agreement for Covid Vaccine Administration - Update February 2021 The CNDA has been contacted by many of you wanting to know how to volunteer at California Covid Test and Vaccine Administration sites as NDs.
As a member of the CNDA Board of Directors and Fundraising committee, I'm so excited about the opportunity to support the viability of and access to naturopathic medicine in our communities. The CNDA is a powerhouse team that truly cares, is working hard for our profession and needs the collective support of the naturopathic community.